- We believe the Bible to be the divinely inspired, infallible in the original writings, authoritative Word of God. (2 Tim. 3:15-4:1, 1 Thess. 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21-2:1)
- We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4, Isa. 43:10-11, Matt. 28:18-20, Luke 3:22)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and redemptive death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory. (Matt. 1:23, Luke 1:31-32, Acts 10:37-38, Acts 2:22, Heb. 7:26-27, 1 Cor. 15:3-5, 2 Cor. 5:21-6:1, Mat. 28:6, Luke 24:39, 1 Cor. 15:4-6, Acts 1:9-11, Phil. 2:9-11, Heb. 1:3, Zech. 14:4-5, Mat. 24:26, Rev. 1:7, Rev. 19:11-13)
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is biblically essential; one must be “Born again.” (Rom. 10:12-13, Eph. 2:8-10, Titus 2:11, Titus 3:4-8, Rom. 8:16, Eph 4:24, Titus 2:12, John 3:3)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling and empowerment the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life and through whom the Spiritual gifts are operational in the Church today. (Acts 2:38, 1 Cor. 7:7, 1 Pet. 4:10, Romans 12:6, 1 Cor. 14:1, 14:12, 1 Cor. 12:1-11)
- We believe in the divine order of authority and accountability and God’s call for men to lead, both the church and their families in love and humility, and teach God’s Word to the congregation and for women to teach other women and children. (Eph. 5:22-24; 1 Tim. 2:11-13; 1 Cor. 14:33-35; Titus 2:1-5)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (1 Thess. 4:15-17, Rom. 3:23-24, 1 Cor. 15:51-52, Rev. 20:11-15, Rev. 21:6-8)
- We believe in the Spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit and our Great Commission to spread the gospel to every person. (Eph. 4:11-13, Ps. 133:1, Phil 2:1-3, John 17:20-25, Mark 16:15, Luke 14:23, Matt. 28:19-20, Acts 1:7-8, Mark 16:15-16)
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat123456789101112131415161718192021222325262728
- Or visit the full WPC Google calendar here.
Fundamentals of the Faith (FOF): 9:00 am
Prayer: 9:00 am
Youth: 9:00 am
Worship Service: 10:30 am
Verse of the Day“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.” — Jeremiah 29:11-13 The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (ESV® Text Edition: 2016) Copyright ©2016 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Powered by BibleGateway.com.