Below is a step by step setup for ZOOM on an Apple Computer.
- You will need to have a ZOOM account to join a Meeting/Event.
- The ZOOM web site is www.zoom.us.
- I RECOMMEND that you sign in using an existing “Google” or “Facebook” account if you have one.
- If not, go to the next step.
- You will need to create a ZOOM account.
- Select the “Sign up for Free” Orange Button.
- Enter your email address, then select the “Blue Sign Up” button.
- You will receive the following message:
- Open your email and you will receive the following message to activate your new ZOOM account.
- Once you have finished setting up your ZOOM account you will need to install the ZOOM client to access upcoming events.
- Select the following link read through the ZOOM “How-To-Install-on-Mac” document from ZOOM.
- Select the “Download Center” link below at the end of the ZOOM “How-To-Install-on-Mac” document.
- Select the following option:
Open your “Download” folder and double click of the “ZoomInstaller.exe file to install the ZOOM client.
- Once the installation is complete, you are ready to join the meeting.
- You will not need this ZOOM dialog box right now, close the dialog box by selecting the “X” in the top right-hand corner.